Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

FEAR PUSHES TO FOLLOW RELIGION

Hi there,

Whenever I use to make a call to one of my good friend in Saudi Arabia,he finds himself resless. No, he never gets irritated with my calls but the reason is altogether different. I generally ring around 10:00 PM which is 8:00 PM in Riyadh. This is the time when he use to go for Namaz.If in any circumstances he miss it ,He would get punished for this crime. This is the reason for his worry. If you miss the prayer you will get punished for this. This is aan approach which is followed by most of fundamentalist Muslim countries. This is true that my friend do not desire to go for Namaz but to stay in his apartment and do some official work. But then there is fear factor...............
For ages Islam has been followed by many because its fearful approach. If we exceed further then we have Taliban and Al Qaeda.The more darker face of Islam.
My query is whether we can imagine the similar approach in other religions. Perhaps not.
Then why only Islam...............
We should get rid off with these obligations.This is the advice I am sending to my friend in Riyadh.

1 comment:

  1. Good views!
    I- Intentional
    S- Service of
    L- Lord for
    A- Authorize
    M- Manipulations

    article seems to suggest it.
    anyway.
    religion is for man. Man is not the religion.

    ReplyDelete