Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Thirteen Year and Counting.......................(Part-3)

The first impression I had of Delhi---A city of 'Jats' with a tough tounge in mouth and a lathi in thier hand.But also the imression was of a city which is best in imparting education.But the first impression was overshadowing the last.Hence I decided to break my journey in 'Ghaziabad' and landed up in a small apartment of my relative.

Very next day I had to submit my fee in South Campus of Delhi University and took a DTC bus from ALT to Shiva Ji Stadium,Cannaught Place. I thought that after one hour long jouney I would have reached to DU.But , I was still in middle of Journey as I was told by a DU girl sitting on adjacent seat. I was in the heart of Capital of India and required to change the bus.I again took 620 no. bus which penetrated into Ring Road on Moti Bagh through India Gate ,Chankya Puri and Shanti Path. I was visiting some pictursque monuments and places of Delhi.

Any how I changed the bus again and took a Mudrika Ring Road sewa to Dhaula Kuan and entered in South Campus of Delhi University.

The department was and is still in the bad shape.Much to my shock it was poorest department in all the universities running Mass Communication courses and since it was attached to Hindi Department,administration hardly cared about it.There was no permanent faculty and with just an office assistant , Pradeep Budhiraja, and a vetearn academician and HOD of DU's Hindi Department,Prof Nityanad Tiwari, was administered.

The very same moment as I introduced myself to Mr Budhiraja, I decided that I am not going to finish this course and will certainly get back to University of Lucknow program.

But I had to save my back. A stunned me found myself unable to tell it to my father, where actually I was stucked.So I decided to face the challenge.

Also some where there was a charm of Delhi and its powerful media circle, which was my priority. So to get an excuse to remain in Delhi and meet its media people, I joined the course.

The second big challenge was to find a cheap and good room in near by location.

Hence I started weighing my option and running around to find the accommodation................................

To be Continued...........................( In next- How I landed up in Mahipal Pur and my friends in th DU course).

No comments:

Post a Comment